INNER FREEDOM SILENT MEDITATION RETREAT
19–21 October 2018
- Mindfulness (formal and informal practice)
- Meditation (sitting and walking)
- Guided Meditation (Compassion and Loving Kindness)
- Easy Hatha Yoga (morning and evening – optional)
- 1 Sound Healing session
- A talk by the resident Lama (spiritual teacher) from Atisha Monastery
- Time for quiet reflection in nature
- Opportunity to have individual check-ins with Michelle.
This retreat is limited to 15 participants who are wanting to deepen their meditation practice and live a more mindful life.
Time: Arrive Friday, 19 October 5.00pm–6.00pm; Leave Sunday, 21 October 6.00pm